Actor, Stuntman, Director, Writer, Choreographer
Set/Costume Design ·
Stage combatant ·
Combat Types ·
Chris is from Lake Hopatcong, NJ. He has driven himself through the ranks of playing a lowly guard in '93, to Sheriff of Nottingham, and now is the creative director and ultimate power in the universe of the New York Renaissance Festival.[insert Darth Vader theme from Star Wars, here]
- Chris attended.... high school in ..., New Jersey, graduating in 19....
- He is the creative power in the frightening monetary powerhouse called, The Forest of Fear.
- PROFESSIONAL THEATRE_______________
- SPECIAL ABILITIES_______________
- Fight Choreography, Broadsword, Rapier/ Dagger, Advanced Equestrian(English & Western) Joust choreographer. Driverís license (Standard and Automatic). Set designer, actor, clothing designer, script editor, theatrical director, and boss. Ultimate creative director of the New York Renaissance Festival.
- New York Renaissance Festival · Twelve years · Renaissance Entertainment Corporation · Jouster, actor, fighter, writer, director, choreographer, creative director
- Stage Actor/combatant
- Shakespeare Fighting Mad, · various locations · Renaissance Entertainment Corporation · Actor, fighter.
- Able to execute and choreograph various types of combat...
- Sword fights
- Broadsword on horseback
- Broadsword and shield
- 2 Broadswords vs. 2 Broadswords
- Rapier on horseback
- Rapier and cloak
- Spear throwing from horseback
- Spear and shield
- Unarmed fights
- Additional Abilities...
- Advanced equestrian
- English and western saddle
- 4 ft. jumps
- Competitive jousting
- Ring jousting
- Mounted swordfights
- Mounted tournament games/sword
- SAFD Certified stage fighter
- Member of NYFE, The New York Fight Ensemble
- Mad Dolphin
- The New York Renaissance Festival
The Forest of Fear.
- The Crimson Pirates